I’ve pulled back and been busy trying to determine what I need. A mattress has been ordered. I didn’t buy one earlier because I had one in storage. Well, that’s all gone now. I also have a GFM going for those who may not want to buy from the IKEA registry or Amazon. Gift cards are also an option, such as for IKEA. They can be applied to the registry.
In the following links, you’ll find supplies, furniture, electronics, sewing machines, towels, vacuum cleaners (two options, both pretty cheap). I’m also making and selling paintings to help make rent for next month. The assistance is now over as of April. My CCC case manager said he was going to talk to my case worker at the shelter and see if they can pony up some of next month’s rent. Since CCC and HS helped with all the initial stuff to get me moved. Something the shelter org should have done.
- GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/73fpenk?sharetype=teams&member=1990852&rcid=r01-155580087208-0aea14c9938a45b7&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w
- General: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3KHHQ1OJKK814?ref_=wl_share
- Sewing and Crafts: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/UNQ0PI176H6A?ref_=wl_share
- Kitchen stuff: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/EPOOGJW0908E?ref_=wl_share
- Books: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/RE6KX24M1NYR?ref_=wl_share
- Movies: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1WF9CA5QD2Q4G?ref_=wl_share
- Music: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/J57H5V7CDKIR?ref_=wl_share
- Portia’s Stuff: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/11CJVQ54SH0H6?ref_=wl_share
- Electronics: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1A08QU8HR2A3R?ref_=wl_share
- IKEA Registry: https://info.ikea-usa.com/giftregistry/en-us/registry/2fd346eb-c596-46a6-b7b3-7e505eebfaea
Here are the paintings so far. Most are 8×8 canvas boards. I may have to go back in and edit to mark which ones are 8×8 and the four that are 6×6 boards. 8×8’s are $45 and 6×6’s are $30. Paypal preferred.
I’m struggling to get work. I’ll likely write something up about that whole thing later. But I apply for jobs well within my realm of knowledge and can’t seem to get even an interview. I’ve redone my resume and have it now so that it’s software ready for the HR software that apparently screens them. But it still isn’t enough. I need steady work. I want steady work. There are some things I can’t do, for any number of reasons.