While I won’t be at Rose City Comic Con, I’m going to still finish the costume. But here’s the rundown:
- Robe is cut out. It’s three pieces and sleeves, so it shouldn’t be difficult to assemble. Okay, so five pieces. Anyway. (There’s enough left over to make a nice little skirt for future work).
- Cowl test pieces are cut out. I’m using the second choice fabric to test it out.
- Still need to make the hat, but it isn’t horribly difficult.
- Earring is mostly done. I keep forgetting to grab the silver paint that’s sitting at the desk so I can lighten the color on the pieces I have to cover up. I used pewter paint, but it’s running too dark.
- The other jewelry will be easy as well.
- I finally have a Bajoran nose that works. I want to eventually invest in doing hot foam.
As I said in an earlier post today, I won’t be going to RCCC, but will finish the costume and do some photos…